KKND 2: Krossfire Missions
I have made a several custom missions using the highly buggy KME provided with the game. Treble Trouble has all three armies battling away for supremacy. You have a few Survivor units, from which you must set up a base and then destroy all traces of the Evolved and Series 9. With the Series 9, you lead a Camp Inspection through enemy territories. I’ve added a more recent mission with Series 9 called: Water World. Finally, the Evolved mission: Oil Hunt takes you directly through enemy territory in order to setup a base due south. The first two missions have been remade due to invincible enemy units!
Trash the Evolved and Series 9 camps and destroy their armies. Their armies are strong, but nothing can stop you now!
- Loadsa fighting, with severe enemy forces to reckon with!
- Realistic Scenery, containing stagnant pools and old ruins
- Tried and tested to keep you busy throughout the mission
- Evolved (orange) and Series 9 (turquoise) as your enemies
- Tactical points and cliffs, strike your enemy’s power supplies
- Enough room to build a massive base
Attempts, the enemies, have been made to weaken and wipe clean a small, but strong Series 9 camp. Punish their insolence destroying their camps.
- Opponents include two Survivor and one Evolved army.
- Secondary AI base to help you krush the enemy
- Strategic points throughout map. Areas where both you and the enemy are vulnerable.
- Alternative attack options and enemy aerial offensive
- Oil points to fight over and burn
- Continual pressure from enemy camps throughout the game
Move your forces across a hostile area to recover oil and resources behind enemy lines or face a watery grave.
- Islands covered in Survivors and Evolved units and AA towers
- Early scurmishes and later, major air and water based offensives
- Limited resources and space so careful planning essential
- Disused base to repair and expand upon behind enemy territory
- Larger building zone to build up a reasonable offensive attack
- Skill required throughout to avoid being overwhelmed by a ruthless enemy.
Guide your precious Mobile Derrick through enemy territory and deploy on a large oil reserve in an abandoned base.
- Survivor flesh to disassemble throughout your journey
- Enemy units will chase you along your trail if you are not Meticulous.
- Skill needed to plot a safe (or less dangerous) route, through ground and air fire.
- Areas where certain units can and others cannot, with full usage of infantry and machines.
- Reinforcements to keep you going through the initially demanding phase of the mission
- Adequate supply of oil to grow an army nearly large enough to match the Survivors.
|KKND 2: Krossfire Additional Missions||All 11 single player missions from Melbourne House||6.1MB||7,707|
|KKND 2: Krossfire Multiplayer Maps||The 4 official multiplayer maps release by Melbourne House||2.1MB||6,051|
|Treble Trouble||Three KKND 2 armies meet with disastrous consequences||688KB||4,942|
|Water World||Command KKND 2 forces to recover your base or face a watery grave||764KB||4,904|
|Camp Inspection||KKND 2 mission with more than meets the eye||720KB||4,362|
|Oil Hunt||Search for oil through enemy lines in this KKND2 mission||700KB||3,595|
|Base Mesa New||Mission from KKNDMaster - guide a fellow commander to a landing pad.||551KB||2,760|
|KKND 2 Official Multiplayer Map 01 New||A very large and empty desert level, very loosely based on Multi-2. Sometimes all you want is the final Frontier.||332KB||2,553|
|KKND 2 Official Multiplayer Map 04 New||Based on a closed and cluttered city map (multi-10), this is a much more open level. All starting positions have more oil and accessibility.||830KB||2,423|
|KKND 2 Official Multiplayer Map 03 New||Based on Glenn’s favourite team level (Multi-6), try playing 4 a side||517KB||2,322|
|KKND 2 Official Multiplayer Map 02 New||A very large and open green level. Based on the most defensive level in the game (Multi-7), but without the defences.||463KB||2,299|
|KKND 2 The Gemini XII New||Map 01: While making the original 51 missions the UFO just didn’t fit in, it was way too powerful.||236KB||1,864|
|KKND 2 Perfect General New||Map 13: This level is designed to be too hard||456KB||1,767|
|Promised Land, The New||KKNDMaster presents another custom mission with a UFO||412KB||1,758|
|KKND 2 Over The River New||Map 02: It is a fairly simple mission: save base, rebuild and smite the bad guys.||469KB||1,662|
|KKND 2 Renegade Robots New||Map 04: Some high tech robots have got scrambled and gone rogue.||523KB||1,611|
|KKND 2 Airborne Robotic Assault Squad New||Map 12: The Series 9 have done some long distance forecasting and found that the mutants in this island chain will become very troublesome in the near future||783KB||1,565|
|KKND 2 Mountain Assault New||Scramble the mountain passes in KKNDMaster’s custom mission for KKND 2: Krossfire||165KB||1,549|
|KKND 2 Kill ‘em Good New||A fresh new custom mission from BennyBarrageCraft||527KB||1,513|
|KKND 2 Getting Back and Getting Even New||Map 06: The Survivors base in this area has been overrun and captured by the Evolved.||0.9MB||1,501|
|Aztec Fire New||An Aztec themed mission from BennyBarrageCraft||746KB||1,454|
|KKND 2 The Nest New||Map 10: The Series 9 has found a wild queen scorpion and intend to kill her. The evolved have raced a brood of scorpions to the area.||563KB||1,397|
|KKND 2 Army Group South New||Map 03: Control a huge Evolved army from the start. All you have to do is destroy the robots armoury. Very fast and lots of explosions.||596KB||1,338|
|Grassland, The New||KKNDMaster presents the grass based custom mission||97KB||1,322|
|KKND 2 Ring of Fire New||Map 05: This is an assault on a heavily fortified robotic research facility.||727KB||1,258|
|KKND 2 Flaming Rings! New||Map 51: This is the hard and nasty version of ring of fire. Precision and an active save game are likely to be needed.||720KB||1,257|
|Resource Error New||Battle against the elements in another custom mission offering from KKNDMaster||283KB||1,243|
|War New||DragoNuno philosophical take on war with KKND 2||83KB||1,218|
|KKND 2 Pacman New||Map 08: It is not perfect, but it is fun for about ten minutes though. Nail the guy on the extreme left last.||94KB||1,207|
|Oil Race New||BennyBarrageCraft offers his take on the oil race in this custom KKND 2 mission||273KB||1,188|
|Night of the Mutants, The New||Evolved are out when it’s dark. Come and get them!||89KB||1,135|
|Kill All Mutants New||These guys don’t like mutants (Evolved) at all||84KB||1,087|
The new Download Bay – Please send in your feedback about this new version of the Download Bay. There will be improvements made based on your comments, so please share your views.
All missions must be extracted to the custom levels folder on your computer, for example: C:\Program Files\Melbourne House\KKND Krossfire\levels\custom\. If you want to submit your own custom missions for the game, please head to Planet KKND 2 and contact the staff there.
Please contact Nahoo with your comments on all missions posted here.